Kids Corner Childcare has seven classrooms, each a separate room that allows for calm teacher direction and a smaller class size.
- Infants (6 weeks-12 months)
- Waddlers (12 months – 17 months)
- Pre-toddler (18 months – 23 months)
- Toddlers (24 months to 36 months)
- Pre-school (3-3 1/2 years),
- Pre-Kindergarten (3 1/2-5 years)
- School-age (5 -12 years).
Each classroom has social skill goals as well as academic goals. The first five years are extremely important to developing:
- Communication Skills
- Co-op play
- Emotional development
- Self control
These skills are learned through play, social interaction and adult examples, both in and out of the home. Kids Corner’s goal is for all classrooms to be a home away from home where they are free to learn, grow and develop in a safe and caring environment. For tours and more info contact us by phone 425*487-3541* or email.